Eclipse Not Able to Compile jdk8-test Project
y***@origineit.com
2016-10-30 03:26:40 UTC
Below is the Java that my environment is running,
$ java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_111"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_111-b15)

My Eclipse version,
$ cat .eclipseproduct
name=Eclipse Platform
id=org.eclipse.platform
version=4.4.2

My Eclipse has it within the Installed JRE configuration,

My Eclipse Compiler, JDK Compliance for jdk8-test project,

There is some warning message like below,

Error messages from the console,

Some of my other Java 8 projects went alright, it just this Java 8 project
from Guice that could not go through.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!